We want to invite CT Educators to learn more about the Summer PBL Backpack available on Defined Learning. During our 30-minute voluntary session together, we will show you how to select and use a Defined Learning performance task to meet the needs of your summer students. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and walk away feeling prepared to utilize Defined Learning this summer.
Join us on June 7th, 15th, or 21st and learn:
- Examples of recommended Summer PBL Backpack (Defined Learning) tasks used in the classroom
- The functionality and navigation of the Defined Learning platform
- How to support real-world connections, foster independence and promote creativity in the classroom
- Explore and Identify a Defined Learning Task to use in your classroom
Who can participate? Any K-12 public school teacher, instructional facilitator, or administrator supporting the use of PBL in the classroom in Connecticut.
Date and Time: Click on one of the dates below to register:
- Click here to register for June 7th 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- Click here to register for June 15th 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- Click here to register for June 21st 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM ET