In this complimentary webinar, educators from the Chickasaw school district will discuss effective ways educators can expand opportunities for every student to explore career clusters and pathways in a meaningful way through career-focused project-based learning (PBL).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How PBL helps students move beyond career awareness and exposes them to a variety of career pathways
- How PBL provides students with meaningful learning experiences that will prepare them for a rapidly changing future workforce
- How Defined Learning’s online PBL resource helps teachers implement high-quality PBL in the classroom and remotely with ease
- Michele Eller, Ph.D. – Chief Academic Officer/Assistant Superintendent, Chickasaw, AL
- Michelle Phillips – Computer Science Teacher, Chickasaw, AL
- Megan Nichols – 5th Grade Teacher, Chickasaw, AL